Miss Earth pageantry is celebrating its 19th year of creating awareness and caring for the environment through its yearly pageantry competition. This year’s competition is themed “Eco Angels”.
Miss Earth is the brainchild of the first female president of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) and former beauty queen, Ibinabo Fiberesima. A daughter of Rivers state.
In her words, she said, “Today, more than ever, there is a need to further environmental awareness especially among the millennial generation on the Earth’s worsening condition, and the Miss Earth Nigeria delegates would be ready to spread their wings and guide the millennial generation on how to adopt a more sustainable lifestyle.”
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a queen? Why not check out the criteria for registration below.
• Must be Nigerian
• You must be at least 5’4 in height.
• Minimum of 18 years.
• Maximum age of 28 (must still be 28 by December 2020)
• Must be a high school graduate with good character.
• Single with no children
• Must be beautiful in face and in figure.
• Must have knowledge and concern about Nigeria environment and culture.
• Must have Planted at least 5 Trees and promoted environmental projects in her LGA, city of residence or state she represents.