Types Of Bra and Best Bra Fit
1. Teardrop: This type of breast type is considered as “normal” breast. It has a full shape belling out slightly at the bottom. For this type of breast, any bra type would do. Depending on what you prefer both coverage wise and lift wise.
2. Globe Trotters: The globe trotters type of breast is usually round and full from top to bottom. A thin unlined type of Bra that gives light coverage.
3. Petite: This type of breast is usually longer than they are wide. A plunge Bra that will help the centre and lift the breasts. Depending on your cup size and desired look, a bra with padding on the outer curve is a plus.
4. East-West: This type of breast tends to gravitate towards the outside of your torso, pointing outward and leaving some space in the direct centre of your chest. A T-shirt bra is the best type of bra for this breast type.
5. Asymmetric: This type of breast is also known as “siblings not twins”. Both breasts are not the same in size; one is larger than the other. It could be a minor difference in size or a more pronounced difference. A bra with removable inserts (pads) is the best because it will allow one to even out the chest.
6. Bell Shape: These are generally heavier breasts; narrower at the top, then drastically fuller toward the bottom. Full-coverage styles. Because the boobs are heavier, they can drag down the shoulders, causing the straps to slip (and reduce support).
7. Side Set: A wide space in between the two breasts; nipples point a little more forward than East-West. Balconette styles, which have more fabric above the cups to disguise a larger gap between breasts.