AD

‘So far, so good’ Trump says after Iran fires missiles at US facilities in Iraq

U.S. President Donald Trump has reacted to missiles launched at Iraq, from Iran, which targeted American military facilities.

The facilities include Erbil in northern Iraq and Al Asad Air Base in western Iraq.

“This morning, courageous fighters of the IRGC’s Air Force launched a successful operation called Operation Martyr Soleimani, with the code ‘Oh Zahra’ by firing tens of ground-to-ground missiles at the base of the terrorist and invasive U.S. forces named Ain Al Asad,” state news outlet ISNA reported.

Also Read: Army hands over 244 trucks to EFCC in Port Harcourt

Iran had vowed to retaliate U.S. killing of military commander Qassem Soleimani in a drone attack in Iraq.

ISNA said the first missile Iran launched was at exactly the same time as the missile that killed Qasem Soleimani last Friday.

In his reaction, Trump tweeted: “All is well! Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties and damages taking place now.

“So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well-equipped military anywhere in the world, by far!”

Oh hi there 👋
It’s nice to meet you.

Sign up to receive awesome content in your inbox.

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

More Top Stories

Rivers, 12 Other States to Experience Longer-Than-Normal Rainy Season in 2026
Diri Reaffirms Commitment To Welfare at Six-Year Milestone
Police Launch Manhunt as Man Hacks Sibling to Death
Dangote Refinery Sets Global Record
AI Strategist Launches Trust Engineering Framework‎‎
How Some Respected Uniforms Turn Young Men into Victims in Rivers State

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *