AD

Just In: Nigeria confirms another Coronavirus case

Osagie Ehanire, the Minister of Health, has announced another confirmed case of Coronavirus in Nigeria.

The latest victim was said to have had contact with the Italian who brought the virus to Nigeria last week.

The minister said the victim was one of those under isolation.

The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control confirmed this in a tweet on Monday.

NCDC tweeted, “This second case is a contact of the index case, in Ogun state.

“The new case has been in isolation and was tested as part of our strategy to test all contacts of the index case.”

Oh hi there 👋
It’s nice to meet you.

Sign up to receive awesome content in your inbox.

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

More Top Stories

Rivers United Stands Tall In New CAF Rankings
Igwuruta Youth Demand Security Action After Community Leader’s Killing
The Silent Chemical Turning Our Foods From Organic To Poison
Fubara Dedicates New Telegraph Award to Wike
Court Stops NNPCL’s Subsidiary, Others From Demolishing Estate
NPFL Matches To Be Televised Across Africa

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *