7 Crucial Things You need to Stop Putting Yourself Through.
Pause for a moment and think about how much effort you put into certain routines, habits, situations and people that are not actually benefiting your life in any way.
It’s time for a change.
And positive change can happen in YOUR life.
As they say,
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
Here are seven crucial things you need to stop putting yourself through:
1. Stop holding on to negative thoughts from your past.
– It’s often our own thinking that hurts us.
There’s no reason to imprison yourself.
Don’t think outside the box; think like there is no box.
And never regret your past mistakes, because they gave you strength.
The one who falls and gets up is much stronger than the one who never fell.
Sometimes you have to accept the fact that things will never go back to how they used to be, and that this ending is really a new beginning.
2. Stop attaching yourself to what’s not meant to be.
– We all have this idea in our heads of how things are supposed to be, but sadly this is why we end up disappointed.
Sometimes life doesn’t give you what you WANT because you NEED something else.
And what you need often comes when you’re not looking for it.
When it’s meant to be, it will be.
3. Stop letting the same people take advantage of you.
– Sometimes people don’t notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them.
This is NOT right!
You deserve better.
You deserve to be with people who make you smile
– friends who don’t take you for granted
– friends who won’t leave you hanging.
4. Stop hurting yourself by hating people.
– As Gandhi once said, “An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.”
Regardless of how despicable another has acted, never let hate build in your heart.
Fighting hatred with hatred only hurts you more.
When you decide to hate someone you automatically begin digging two graves:
one for your enemy and one for yourself.
5. Stop blaming others for your troubles.
– The extent to which you can achieve your dreams depends on the extent to which you take responsibility for your life.
When you blame others for what you’re going through, you deny responsibility
– you give others power over that part of your life.
6. Stop letting fear run your life.
– Are you doing what you’re doing out of fear, or love?
Think about it.
Every human thought, word and deed is based on fear or love.
Fear is an inner energy that contracts, closes down, draws in, hides, hoards and harms.
When you live through fear, you pull back from life.
Love, on the other hand, is an inner energy that expands, opens up, sends out, reveals, shares and heals.
When you live through love, you open to all that life has to offer with presence and acceptance.
7. Stop telling yourself that you don’t have what it takes.
– As Abraham Lincoln so profoundly said,
“We are just about as happy as we make up our minds to be.”
Happiness is the result of personal choice and effort.
You fight for happiness, strive for it, switch careers, build relationships, and sometimes even reinvent your lifestyle entirely as you uncover it.
Because you have to actively participate in the manifestations of your own joys and good fortunes
– they are not ready-made for the taking; they are available for the making.
And of course, if you’re struggling with any of these points, know that you are not alone.
We are all in this together.
Many of us are right there with you, working hard to feel better, think more clearly, and keep our lives on Purpose Track.
OWN, OCCUPY AND DOMINATE YOUR SPACE !!!
LEAD YOUR LIFE !!!
All rights reserved.